Locklizard enforces document copy control with strong security:
- US Gov approved AES encryption.
- Licensing controls to authorize users and devices.
- No passwords – there are no passwords or codes for users to enter so they cannot be shared. Keys are transparently and securely transferred to authorized devices and locked to those devices. Users cannot therefore share access information, and therefore your protected documents with others.
- No plugins – plugins can put your protected PDF documents at risk – see Adobe PDF Security Plugins & Plug-in Vulnerabilities but they also provide many other problems.
- No insecure temporary files are created – documents are only ever decrypted in memory.
- DRM controls are part of the document and cannot be removed.
- Protect documents on your local computer – no uploading of unprotected files to the cloud.