Document DRM Security leader
Locklizard recognized as the industry leader for Document DRM Security
We are delighted to have been honored with several Industry Awards by security and technology analysts reflecting our innovative work for document protection and customer satisfaction. Awards have been received for Safeguard PDF Security, Enterprise PDF DRM, and our outstanding customer service and support.
2018 Document Security Awards
- Top 10 Security Solution providers – Education Technology Insights
2017 Document Security Awards
- Government CIO Outlook Magazine: Top 10 Security Solution providers
- Best PDF DRM Software Provider – International Software & Cloud Services Awards
- Most Outstanding DRM Security Company – Corporate Vision 2017 Global Excellence Awards
- 10 Best Government Technology Solution Providers of 2017 – Industry Era
- The 10 Best Performing Software Solution Providers, 2017
- Best in Digital Rights Management Security (UK) – Corporate USA Today
2016 Document Security Awards
- The Most Outstanding Digital Rights Management Software company in 2016: awarded by Acquisition International – The Voice of Corporate Finance
- The Best Digital Rights Management Software Company: TMT News 2016 Technology Awards
- A CyberSecurity Leader of 2016: Cyber Defence Magazine
- The winner of Best DRM Security Company: Wealth & Finance International’s UK Corporate Excellence Awards 2016
- A Top 20 Homeland Security Solution Provider: CIO Outlook – an annual listing of companies that are at the forefront of providing homeland security solutions and impacting the marketplace
- Best in Digital Rights Management Security: Softech International
Obviously we are very pleased to see our solutions and professionalism recognized by the global analyst forums as well as by our customers, and would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to nominate us.
Award winning Document DRM Security
What makes Locklizard stand out from the crowd?
- A simple to use document DRM solution with granular controls
- The ability to securely exchange documents in different environments without demanding that you or your customers implement a specific infrastructure
- Flexible pricing – no tie ins and one fixed price – there is no limit on the number of documents you can protect or the number of users that view them
- The ability for Publishers to sell protected documents without having to know who the customer is first – the document only has to be protected once and access is assigned individually when purchased
- Use of publications for subscription services – group protected documents into publications for easy access control. Users with access to a publication can view all documents in that publication without you having to individually assign access to each document.
- Dynamic watermarks – user identification and date/time stamp is automatically inserted at view/print time
- Zero installation browser and USB Viewers
- Documents protected locally on your computer so they cannot be exposed to server hacks
- Outstanding customer support – see our customer testimonials
- A friendly company that cares about its customers and builds its products on customer feedback