Locklizard Information Security Scholarship
Locklizard’s scholarship award program has been designed to reward creative students interested in rights management, information security and cryptography. It provides a cash scholarship to help students offset the expensive costs of higher education.
Send us your essay and two luckly winners will receive $750 each towards their higher education costs.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Write an essay on the Essay Topic as outlined above
- Essays must be between 1200 and 1500 words in length
- Email your essay to email@example.com
- Include your full name, postal address, academic institution and course
- Submission deadline is midnight EST on the 30th June 2022
- Entries are judged on creativity and insight, writing quality, research quality, originality and veracity
- Two essays will be chosen as the winners and the authors will be awarded $750 each
SUMMARY OF CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
- All applicants must be students enrolled during the 2022 academic year on a full-time basis and in good academic standing at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or in an accredited graduate school program.
- Each applicant’s designated institution must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education (http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx). Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship.
- The recipient of the award will be notified directly by email at the email address provided by the recipient upon the results of his/her entry. If the recipient fails to contact Locklizard within 2 weeks of being notified of the results, Locklizard reserves the right to determine an alternate recipient or not to award the scholarship, in its sole discretion.
- Before the Prize is awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted, the student will be disqualified without notice.
- Only one entry per applicant.
- Two winners will each receive a one-time $750 scholarship by wire transfer to a nominated bank account in the recipient’s name within 2 weeks from receiving notification of winning.
For Official Rules see Scholarship Terms & Conditions