Safeguard Secure PDF Writer
Right-click on a PDF file and choose the DRM controls you want to use:
- enable printing, stop printing, or limit the number of prints.
- set PDF files to expire on a fixed date, after a number of days use, after a number of views or prints.
- apply dynamic watermarks (user & system information automatically inserted) on printed and viewed documents.
- log when PDF documents are viewed and printed.
Safeguard automatically protects PDFs from unauthorized sharing:
- PDF files are always locked from being changed (read only).
- Users cannot copy or save protected PDFs into unprotected files.
- If a locked PDF is sent to a unauthorized user they will not be able to open it since they need a decryption key.
- PDF documents and decryption keys are automatically locked to authorized devices.
- You can lock users to country and IP locations (i.e. office only).
- Stops Windows print screen and third party screen grabbers grabbing from screenshots.
- Revoke protected PDF files at any time.
- There are no passwords for users to enter, remove, or share with others.